Imagine that situation when your PC’s hard disk is full and want to store more files but don’t want to delete a single file from your hard disk , then what to do? In this situation all you have to do just compress all big files. Not only this reason there are several reasons when we need to compress the big files. Actually, compressing a file means decrease the size of a file without losing a single system file from it. So if you faced problem with your big sized files and want to compress it in small size but don;’t know how then read this article because today in this article we are going to show you how to compress 1 GB files into 10 MB using KGB archiver. Windows was unable to complete format
There are hundreds of software’s are on internet, through which you can compress the files and decrease their size but majorities are fake or had a virus on it. One of them is WinRAR, this tool can compress our file by 10% and it will decrease the size of our files by 10% (Maximum). So in this case KGB archiver is the best option to compress any big file because this tool can compress any file up to 90%.
Advantages of KGB Archiver Software:
- This software is total free of cost.
- Small in size and Easy to Use.
- Activation does not required.
- It can create a password protected compress file.
- 90% compression rate
- compatible with many extension
Download KGB Archiver Software
- Download KGB Archievr Software from Sourcefourge
- Download KGB Archiver Software from Cnet
- Download KGB Archiever Software from Softpedia
Steps to Compress 1 GB File into 10 MB using KGB Archiver Software
Here are some simple procedure to compress a file using KGB Archiver Software
- First of all, Download the software from the above links.
- Install it on your PC, Then Open the KGB Archiver Software.
- Select “Compress Files” option and click next.
- On the next tab, select the folder or path where you want to save the compressed file and give a name of the file.
- Then select the Compression level from Normal to Maximum and leave archive format as KGB.
- Select that file which you want to Compress by Click on Add File option.
- After doing all this steps, Click on Next, file compression process will start.This will take several minutes, depend on your file size.
- That’s all. You can use this tool to extract the compressed file at any time.
Note: 10mb per 1GB. (like 20mb for 2GB of file.)
- Here some Free mp3 download sites
many times we face difficulty to share data due to large size of the file but by compressing a 1 GB of file into 10mb.. You can easily send those files on internet, email or by USB or any portable device to your friends. Hope you like this. If you face any difficulty while compressing file with KGB archiver then feel free to ask us, we will get back to you with a solution ASAP.
If you know any other software or tool is better than KGB archiver and can compress file better than KGB then don’t forget to mention it in your comment.