Xiaomi is a popular Chinese Smartphone brand and after releasing their Smartphone devices like Redmi 1s, MI3, Note and MI4 they got huge success in India because of amazing features and affordable price. Everything is good on these devices but there is a small problem with Google play store app. If you are Xiaomi device like MI4, MI3, NOTE or Redmi 1s user and if you bought your device from Chinese market or if you updated your device with MIUI ROM then you might be noticed that you are not able to find Google play store app or Google apps. Root and UnRoot Xiaomi Redmi 1S.
So if you are not able to find Google play store app or Google apps like YouTube, Gmail etc and want to install them on your xiaomi redmi 1s, MI4, MI3 device but don’t know how then don’t worry today we are going to show you how to install Google play store app or Google apps on your Xiaomi Smartphone.
How to Install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi MI4, MI3 and Redmi 1s
Here we will show you two different methods to install Play store app on Xiaomi MI4, MI3 and Redmi 1s Smartphone. So take a look.
Manually install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi MI4, MI3 and Redmi 1s
This process is pretty simple and straight forward, all you need to download and install an APK app on your device and then you are done.
- First of all enable installation of apps from Unknown Source, to do this go to Settings on your xiaomi device then tap on Security and then Enable Unknown Sources.
- Now Visit XDA Forum from your Xiaomi device to get latest version of Google Play Store APK App or from here you can download Google Play Store APK Version 5.2.12.
- Once download in complete open notification panel and Tap on the downloaded file or go to download folder and tap on tap on downloaded Apk file, it will start the installation and wait few second to complete installation process.
Once installation finished you are done. Now play store app is successfully install on your Xiaomi Smartphone and now sign in with you Gmail account and Download your favorite apps from play store.
Proper Way to install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi MI4, MI3 and Redmi 1s
If the above method does not works for you then try this method which will surely help you to install Google Play Store App or Google App such as Gmail, YouTube etc on your Xiaomi MI4, MI3 and Redmi 1s Smartphone.
- First of all find MI Market app on your Xiaomi mobile and Run the app and then Search for “Googleplay” and locate “Google Installer” and install it on your device. Also you can directly Download Google Installer from Here and then Install the APK file on your Xiaomi Device.
- Once installations complete Run the Google Installer App and you’ll see Google Play Store in the App list. Tap on install
- Now you’ll see a popup showing that Google play store require Google Service Framework to Work, Just click on OK.
- Now you’ll see following 4 apps. Now install all these 4 apps by clicking download income at bottom of the screen and wait few second until installation process complete.
- Once Installation Process is complete, Go to Google Installer App and look for Google Play and install it.
Now you are done. You’ve successfully installed Google Play Store on your Xiaomi Smartphone. Now enjoy your favorite apps and games from Play store.
These are the ways to install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi MI4, MI3 and Redmi 1s Smartphone. These two methods are different from each other so if first method does not works for you then try second method you’ll surely able to install Google play store app on your xiaomi Smartphone.